Because 2 Heads are Better Than 1

Friday, March 25, 2011

 I have the blessing to be surrounded by amazing people. We are in the middle of planning another training event for our team, so tonight was a much needed night out.

We hold what we call "committee meetings" many, many times before the actual event. I thought it would be fun for you to see what one looks like.


 It's basically a huge brainstorming, budgeting, planning kind of meeting. And it's a ton of fun! (and a little out of control)






It's amazing the ideas that are generated when others are willing to share. Everyone in this group works together for the greater good of all the consultants in our group, and that is pretty amazing to be a part of.



No matter who you are or what you do, it's vital to have someone else to share ideas with and collaborate with. Without some of the other people in my life, I know I would never be where I am with Scentsy. Having people around you who support you and who you can share the good and the bad with is one of the keys to success in any area in life.

We can't do it all on our own. I will never be able to express my gratitude to these amazing people for sharing their time and effort to help others find success. I needed a night like tonight. A night to brainstorm, share, express, sympathize, and just simply be out of the house.

If you work from home or stay at home with you kids, I can't encourage you enough to get plugged in somewhere. Join a mom's group, a networking group, or a book club. Whatever you do, make sure you're making the time to get together with other women who experience the same highs and lows that you do so that you can connect with and share with them. Because 2 heads really are better than 1, and you don't have to do it on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs