Seriously?! Celine?!

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Scentsy has taken me many places in the past 3 years, and now, I'm in Vegas a 2nd time because of Scentsy. Brian and I were asked to speak at a fellow SuperStar Directors' leadership retreat, so here we are.

As I write this I'm sitting in the sports club inside Ceasar's Palace watching the Thunder game.



Brian and I took this opportunity to spend some much needed time together. Until we started traveling because of Scentsy, we didn't understand how important it is for us to get away. I absolutely hate leaving my babies, but the time we get together is so vital to our marriage. When we don't take time away from our kids to focus on each other, we drift. It's too easy to let day after day slip by without hardly having a conversation with your spouse. There are days I look at Brian at the end of the day, and think, "we haven't even said hi to each other today."

It's not anybody's fault. It's just hard when you have kids and jobs and life that get in the way of your marriage.

Tonight we're going to see Celine in concert! Thunder basketball, Celine, and my fabulous husband, who could ask for more?!



So thank you mom, sister, and Amy for taking great care of my babies. And thanks to Scentsy for even allowing this to be a possibility in our lives.

And to everyone out there who us married, just know that you don't have to go to Vegas to reconnect with your spouse. Get an overnight sitter (I know! Much easier said than done) and spend  24 hours somewhere with your spouse. Remember why you fell in love in the first place and re-discover each other. Don't just think, "wouldn't that be nice." Actually do it! Find the money, find the time, find a sitter, and find your spouse again.

Thunder up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs