From Yesterday...Closet Organization

Thursday, May 12, 2011

So last night when I came to post my daily blog, blogger was down?! And it was this morning too. : (

So here is my post for yesterday in my "Post a Day in March, April, and May."

It's organization week at our house! I'm officially crazy! Today was over the top, but you'll have to wait for that until tomorrow. I gutted my master closet. You would have been anxious if you were here, I know it.

But, earlier this week, I cleaned out my Scentsy closet. And it needed it! Here are the before pics:





So it's not the worst it's ever been, but it was bad! So after one afternoon of organizing, here is the end result. And oh! how it makes me happy.


Ahhhh!!! Breathing easier now! 



I had to bring back my drawers. There is just no better system for organizing it all. 



My hubby built me that great tissue paper holder! Love it! It will hold 4 different colors of tissue paper at once. It's great! 



Below is one of my favorite new organizing tools! It is one long strip of heavy duty fabric with numerous snap together button loops. It's really made to hold scarves or purses, but I'm using it to hold all my various Scentsy bags! It's great and a huge space saver! 




A place for everything and everything in it's place. Yeah! 


I know organizing can be a time and effort struggle, but in the end, it can make you so much more effective!

Happy Organizing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs