It's the Monday Seven!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Since yesterday was a little abnormal due to me running a 1/2 marathon, I didn't get the chance to post the Sunday 7, so this week it's the Monday 7!

So for a refresher, the Sunday 7 are the 7 most important things in the 7 most important areas of your life that you want to accomplish each week.

A typical Sunday 7 might include the following areas of your life:
1. Faith
2. Family
3. Relationships
4. Work
5. Health/Fitness
6. Finances
7. Me time

My Sunday 7 is slightly altered. Here are my most importants for the week:

1. Faith: I'm working on getting better biblical knowledge, so I am challenging myself to read my bible 2 hours every week. I've broken that down into 20 minutes a day for 6 days.

2. Family and Relationships: This week I'm putting a big focus on my kiddos and my hubby. Brian and I will get to spend the weekend together to Norman for Spring Bling, and me and the kids are going to dinner together on Wednesday night. Date night with their momma!

3. Home Organization: I guess I'm in Spring cleaning mode because every week, I have some project going. I've been meaning to clean out closets for weeks now, but I have to do it this week! Thursday I'm tacking all the closets! Wish me luck!

4. Work: I've got people to recognize for doing great things, and info to send out. Plus we're hosting a big training event this weekend. Finishing up and finalizing all the power points before Friday night is my goal!

5. Health and Fitness: I am taking a break this week from running! (I might go crazy, but I'm going to try.) I'm going to let my body recover after my 1st half marathon, and then start back up again next week. Plus, I have 5 home cooked meals planned for the week.

6. Finances: This week my focus is on where our money is going. For a great message about money, check out Dave Ramsey who was our guest speaker at Lifechurch.tv this weekend. It's funny and enlightening. You'll love it. http://www.lifechurch.tv/watch

7. Me time: Since I'm not running this week (usually part of my me time) I think I'm going to get my a mani/pedi this week, and I think I deserve it for once. ; )


What are your Monday 7 this week? It's not to late to be intentional about your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs