Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas! (For my preggo sister!)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Well I am very excited about tomorrow because we're starting Session 1 of our online Chazown experience! It's going to be so much fun! If you're going to join us, in preparation you can go to http://chazown.com/resources and download and print the Chazown Experience Participant Guide.

But today, it's all about enchiladas! Jacquelyn has been asking me for this recipe since I made it for a get together recently. It's a delicious recipe that I know you'll LOVE!

I apologize for not having any good pictures. All I have is a picture of a half eaten casserole dish of it. Enjoy!

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:

Ingredients:

  • 1 (16 oz) package cream cheese
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 2 cups chicken (cooked) (I use canned chicken that I toss in a skillet with salt & pepper)
  • 1 small can green chilies
  • 1 small onion (chopped...optional)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can Ro-tel
  • 1 package flour or corn tortillas
  • 2 cups Monterey Jack shredded cheese
  • 1 small can black olives (optional)
  • chicken broth 

  1. In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, green chilies, and onion...mix well
  2. Stir in chicken and 1 cup shredded cheese
  3. Grease a casserole dish
  4. Heat chicken broth in a skillet and dip tortillas in it to soften them (keeps them from cracking in the oven)
  5. Put a large spoonful of chicken mixture on tortilla, roll, and place in dish. 
  6. Mix cream of chicken soup and Ro-tel together. 
  7. Pour above mixture over enchiladas
  8. Sprinkle cheese and olives on top and bake
350 for about 45 minutes 

Enjoy~! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs