But today, it's all about enchiladas! Jacquelyn has been asking me for this recipe since I made it for a get together recently. It's a delicious recipe that I know you'll LOVE!
I apologize for not having any good pictures. All I have is a picture of a half eaten casserole dish of it. Enjoy!
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- 1 (16 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups chicken (cooked) (I use canned chicken that I toss in a skillet with salt & pepper)
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 small onion (chopped...optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 1 package flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 small can black olives (optional)
- chicken broth
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, green chilies, and onion...mix well
- Stir in chicken and 1 cup shredded cheese
- Grease a casserole dish
- Heat chicken broth in a skillet and dip tortillas in it to soften them (keeps them from cracking in the oven)
- Put a large spoonful of chicken mixture on tortilla, roll, and place in dish.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and Ro-tel together.
- Pour above mixture over enchiladas
- Sprinkle cheese and olives on top and bake
350 for about 45 minutes