After giving a time management presentation this weekend at our Spring Bling training, I can't skip my day of planning and the Sunday 7! (a post about our training event will be coming tomorrow...I promise! It's already written,)
But today, we plan! Yes, that's right, intentional planning of the 7 most important to dos in the 7 most important areas of our life for the next week.
Many people will find the following to be the 7 most important areas of their life:
5. Health and Fitness
7. Me time
Your top 7 areas may be slightly different. Below are my top 7 for the week.
1. Faith: read bible 20 minutes a day for 6 days this week and listen
2. Family and Relationships: lunch at school with Addy; Gymboree with Luke; Couch time with my hubby
3. Home Organization: OKAY this week is serious! I am going to need boxes for this one! I have had "clean out closets" on this list for 2 weeks now, and I still haven't done it! It is happening this week, and we are getting rid of stuff. Wait for the pictures...I'll be sure to take before and afters.
4. Work: Take it easy this week. Diva Director e-mail; plan team meeting; 2 appointments with team members
5. Health and Fitness: 4 home cooked meals this week, and 3 runs
6. Finances: budget both personal and business accounts; pay bills
7. Me time: My 3 runs and a bath (at least one this week)
I hope you have a intention filled and successful week. Remember, it will all fit with just a little planning!