That's right! It's time for the Sunday 7 again!
So here is how it works if you're new to the Sunday 7:
Every Sunday, we list out the 7 most important areas in our lives and the 7 most important To-Dos in each of those areas for the week.
Most people can categorize their 7 as:
5. Health and Fitness
7. Me time
Ultimately your top 7 areas are up to you. Below are mine along with my To-Dos for each category this week:
1. Faith: Read bible 20 minutes a day every day this week (This will be a new one for me. I've never done 7 days in a row.)
2. Family and Relationships: Gymboree with Luke; Dinner date with Addy after her recital; basketball watching with my hubby
3. Home Organization: Addy's closet needs to be cleaned out!
4. Work: Team Meeting
5. Health and Fitness: run 3x this week/cook dinner!
6. Finances: weekly budget
7. Me Time: at least 1 bubble bath (the no interruptions, even if a kid pukes kind of bath)
Remember, spending a little time to plan out your week can make a huge difference in your efficiency for the week! You'll get more done and be more intentional with a plan in place!