She is doing a What I'm loving Wednesday post, and I love it! I had no idea what to write about today until I saw her post, and I love the idea.
So here is what I'm loving this Wednesday....plus it's fun because you get to think about all the things you have to LOVE!
1. LUSH! Do you know about Lush?! I am totally addicted! My friend Krystal Riddle, introduced me to Lush by giving me a Comforter bubble bar as a gift, and I am a true addict now! Below you can see the jar I have full of Lush Comforter bars. The pink and white bar is a Comforter bar. The neon yellow one is called PlayDoz....it's full of lavender!
I was never a bath taker until I met LUSH! It's addicting, but if you want to check it out, go to http://www.lushusa.com/shop/
They have the best lotion out there too! It's called Dream Cream, and it's amazing. None of their products ever dry out your skin. It's all hand made and made from real ingredients. No preservatives! See, I LOVE Lush!
2. I am LOVING our Thunder! Living in Oklahoma City and getting an NBA team has been a blast! And the coolest part is that our players are class acts. We have the best players with the best attitudes. Kevin Durant knows the influence he has over the teens in our area. He's been seen numerous times with his bible in hand. We are so proud of our Thunder!
3. I LOVE the way my little guy says "ribbet." I know! This is such a mom moment. But we have a lot of frogs around our house, so my kids love frogs. And Luke makes a point to take his already raspy voice and make it even deeper to say "ribbet!" Check out the video below. Just a little something we shot during our pizza dinner tonight. It was Addy's idea to catch it on video.
4. I also am LOVING my new dining room centerpiece. My wonderful hubby hung out with our kiddos on Sunday afternoon so my mom, my sister, and I could hang out at the Market (a super cool booth type store in OKC) on Mother's day. I bought a couple new things for my dining room table, and I'm loving it. And I will say, after looking at the picture, I think I need to cut the stems down a little bit. And yes, that's a fat little bird.
5. I am loving this new desire I have to read the bible. It's one of those things I've prayed for for a long time....for that desire to want to get in the word. And now, I am being sucked into it, and I love that feeling.
I was listening to a Joyce Meyer podcast today while I was running, and she said something that stuck to me. She said, "The devil's biggest desire is to prevent you from reading the Bible. That's how you get to know God! The devil would rather you be at church than reading your Bible!" And I know that is so true. I want to read more, and I am, but I can't seem to get as much as I want to, and I realize that it's because the devil is doing everything he can to prevent it.
I hope you enjoyed this fun post. Look for more "What I'm Loving Wednesday" posts. What are you loving right now?