Addicted

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yes, I'm 'fessing up. I have an addiction to planning! Remember? The Sunday 7? (The 7 must dos in the 7 most important areas of your life?) It was a weekly feature of "A Post a Day in March, April, and May." A Sunday 7 Post 


I even showed you all the planning things I love.... Planning, Planning, and MORE Planning

BUT....I had no idea about this!

Check it out! I found 2 new amazing sites that I LOVE!...all thanks to a few of my favorite planner loving facebook friends. I have found cute things on both sites that I think I need! Imagine that?!

First up....Much Ado About You. You can find their handmade products on ETSY by clicking here or you can check out their blog at http://www.maay-redo.blogspot.com/


I love their super cute desk and wall calendars. One of these will soon be replacing my lame generic wall calendar. I can't wait! 


She also has really cute personalized journals...I'm a journal nut, so I love these!




And on top of all that, you have to check out the super cute, day planners....

These planners are too cute! 

I love the layout and the simplicity of the design.


Check out Much Ado About You via the Much Ado About You Blog or their ETSY Store

I knew you'd love that! 


And another one I have to share....ErinCondren.com  Check it out!
Here you will find the 2011-2012 Life Planner...


There are too many cute patterns to even show you here. Plus the layout is fantastic! 


They have so many other fabulous products too! You have to check it out for yourself. Go see it all at http://www.erincondren.com

As usual, happy planning! 

1 comment:

  1. So I ordered my Erin Condren planner! I thought I would share that on orders over $50 you can use the code tinyoranges20 and get $20 off your order! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs