Sisters!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011


I know that I talk a lot about community and how much I love the small group of women in my women's group, so I apologize if I sound like a broken record.

But! There is nothing that I find more fulfilling and more rewarding than sharing life with other women. I look forward to it each week and crave it!

I am so excited that our women's ministry at LifeChurch.TV Yukon is expanding. We have an extremely fun night planned for this Thursday at our global Sisters event. It starts at 6:30 p..m. and childcare is provided. Plus, we'll have worship led by Jami Smith and speciality coffee and cupcakes. It's a Girl's Night Out!


Jami Smith
 You can check out Jami's music on her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/jamismithmusic





Oh, and did I mention Door Prizes?! We have tons of them! We want you to feel pampered and I know you will! If you live in the OKC area, make plans to join us Thursday night in Yukon.

I would be honored if you would join us. I'll be on stage for the call to Christ and for the fun activities we have planned for afterwards. You won't regret it. I promise.  Check out the details below.



What: Women's Event - Worship, a great message, coffee, cupcakes, childcare, and door prizes
When: Thursday, August 15th 6:30 p.m.
Where: LifeChurch.TV Yukon
1101 E. Main St
Yukon, OK 73099


Day 11 of a year of writing 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs