A Discount Especially for YOU!

Friday, September 30, 2011


I am so excited about this! I can't wait for you to take advantage of it!

After posting my comparison of the Much Ado About You Planner vs the Erin Condren Life Planner, I received a wonderful email from Emmy at Much Ado About You. She was very appreciative of my above mentioned post. She told me the story of how her shop came to be and even some about her family.

She was so sweet. Emmy is providing the second giveaway of a Much Ado About You planner plus the Whole Shebang Add On! If you want to get in on that drawing Click Here. The winner will be announced this Sunday.


And that's not the best news.....

Emmy has offered all of you a discount! That's right, as a reader of The Intentional Peace, you are getting 10% off all orders through October 7th by using the discount code INTPEACE at checkout. 

That's right! 10% off all orders for you! So stock up now! You only have until October 7th. These planners, desk and wall calendars, and idea books would make great Christmas gifts! I know I'm ordering a few for gifts. To start shopping now, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/muchadoaboutyou

To see all the details and tons of pictures of all of Emmy's great products, go to http://maay-products.blogspot.com/ Happy Shopping! 

.....day 49 of a year of writing.....

3 comments:

  1. That's super cool, that she is giving it away and the 10% discount. I am assuming if we already posted a couple of days ago when u told us to, we are entered in the 2nd giveaway. Can't wait to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! Seriously hoping to get a planner from her. Yeah for 10%.

    Also wanted to tell you that I've been going through the Chazown experience. I just hit Session 4 last night. Writing my purpose statement! What a doozie but it's so amazing to see God peeling back the layers and revealing what that is to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss! I mean, I'm hoping to win one...but if not, a discount is the next best thing. :)

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs