A Fall Open House

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Saturday I hosted my annual Fall Open House. It was a blast!

I spend a lot of time planning and preparing, but I make it worth my while. I invite my frontline consultants to join me and invite their customers. I'm already doing it, so why not?

This year I squeezed in a team meeting right in the middle of the Open House times, and it worked out great! It was a very productive day.

I thought you might want to see some pictures. Have fun browsing.

The Host table complete with booking bags (each bag has everything you need to host a Scentsy party: catalogs, order forms, hostess reward information, party invitations, and a free gift from me).

How do you get all that for FREE? Host a party that does $500 in PRV and you get $75 worth of product FREE! (And that's not to mention your half price items)

Our precious Scentsy Buddies. 

Plug-ins and our past charitable cause warmers




Premium Full Size warmers
LOVE these guys in person. Beautiful!




Sasha the Bear....proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald House



One of my sister's paintings. 



Some of our Holiday collection

The entry table

Shale and Margot

Jane...how appropriate





Hope you had fun browsing. And for all you Scentsy consultants out there, I hope you got a few good ideas.

.....day 39 of a year of writing.....


3 comments:

  1. Now I'm sad I haven't saved all the charitable cause warmers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me even more excited to sell Scentsy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these ideas!
    Where did you get your funky picture frames?
    Did you make that huge, giant S? Love. It.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs