A Little Me Time

Saturday, September 24, 2011


Having been out of town for five days, there is plenty that needs to be done around here, and a lot of Scentsy work I need to catch up on, but it's the weekend! I don't really want to answer e-mails, so instead, I'm indulging myself in Pinterest.

Now, let me defend myself. I know that Pinterest may seem like a time waster, but I have found myself being more organized and definitely more creative thanks to everyone else's great ideas.

Pinterest totally makes me want to be a 100% stay at home mom with no job...(only for a second....no worries). That's the coolest part about my job, I get to do fun stuff, like all this stuff below!

Now, I also need to tell you that I've already worked each of the ideas below into my schedule for next week. Here we go. My Pinterest finds for the night to be completed next week:

Monday morning: (While I work on attempting to catch up on my e-mails) Luke can hammer golf tees into styrofoam. He'll love this!


Monday night: We're trying Skinny Baked Mac and Cheese for dinner


Tuesday after school: I thought it might be fun to go on a leaf hunt. Then we're going to use our leafy treasures to make fun fall themed art!



Tuesday night: Brian has to work, so the kids and I are going to cook up these yummy 3-cheese stuffed shells.


Then we're going to have some fun in the bath with shaving cream paints (since my bath crayons didn't go so well last week, I'll do my best to make up for it with this bath time fun.)


Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: We've got the annual Life Church Family Reunion for all the staff and their families, so we'll be pretty busy all day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.



Friday afternoon:  We're going to start something called "Fun Friday" at our house. I got the idea from the blog that this project came from. You should check it out. It's such a sweet post about her little one.

On Fun Friday, we're going to do some fall themed shaving cream art. (Why not? I already have the shaving cream.)



Saturday: We're going to spend working on our front garden and a few new potted plants for the front porch. Maybe something like this?





So there you have it. My week full of Pinterest inspirations. What will you create this week?

Not on Pinterest? Check it out!



.....day 43 of a year of writing.....







4 comments:

  1. I found this ladies blog through pinterest and it is full of ideas on how to make holidays and birthdays extra special for your kids and then other really fun everyday ideas as well I thought you might enjoy it.

    http://secretsofasupermommy.blogspot.com/2010/03/birthdayfun-things-to-do-on-real.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I'm always looking for fun things to do with the fam. I had never seen Pinterest, soooo glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is my favorite! I wanted to come over and meet you at Rockstar U but you were busy talking when I left. Thanks for sharing yesterday! Enjoyed it :)

    Jennifer Lebeda

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs