So This Blogging Thing....

Saturday, September 3, 2011


Alright, so this blogging thing-I'm still trying to figure it out.

I really don't want this blog to be self-centered, but I only know my life. It's currently the only one I'm living, so it often seems self-centered to me.

I am also dealing with the follower thing.

Apparently the more followers you have, the better you are at this?

I have been really trying to not be competitive about this whole blogging thing, but I'm finding that I'M COMPETITIVE!

I can't help it.

If you're just getting to know me, you should know that I only like to do things that I know I can do well.

I am positive that without God's constant gentle nudge for me to write here everyday, that I would NOT be doing this at all.

I also know I have a lot of growing to do, a lot of adventures to uncover, and a lot of learning to wrap my mind around, not just in the blogging world, but life in general.

I guess until I get where I'm going it's important to have inspirations to lead me there.

This following blog link is one of my inspirations right now....not just because this woman is incredible, but because I crave to have a day like the one she wrote about yesterday. We should all crave to have days when we don't know where we're going.




.....day 22 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs