The Sunday 7

Sunday, September 25, 2011


Happy Sunday!

Have you done it yet? Your Sunday 7? If not, or if you're new, here is how the Sunday 7 works.

The Sunday 7 is basically 7 mini goals in the 7 most important areas of your life that you set every Sunday.

It may seem complicated at first, but I promise, if you try it, you'll see how much more intentional you are throughout the week. Once you lay out the most important things, it's easier to stay focused on the things you really need to do.

Most people can classify their 7 most important areas something like this:

  1. Faith
  2. Family
  3. Relationships
  4. Work
  5. Health and Fitness
  6. Finances
  7. Down Time aka Me Time
There are times when Home Organization gets added to my list. The 7 are up to you. You decide what's most important. 

Here are my Sunday 7 for the week. Come on. Play along. I promise you'll feel better once you do! 

  1. Faith: 30 minutes every morning in God's Word. Start a prayer journal and begin praying specific scripture over certain circumstances. 
  2. Family: Fun activities with my kiddos this week! (see yesterday's post)
  3. Home: Get out our fall decorations! Can't wait. I LOVE this time of year! 
  4. Scentsy: Man am I behind! I have e-mails and voicemails that I need to get caught up on. I also need to send an update to my leaders and catch up with my new recruits to see how everyone is doing. 
  5. Health and Fitness: Workout 3x this week. (For the record, this has been my goal in this area for quite a few weeks, and it hasn't happened yet. This is the week though!)
  6. Finances: Write a real budget! I went through a Dave Ramsey Money Makeover Live event while in Boise last week, and I am pumped about getting control of a few things in our finances and coming up with a plan. 
  7. Down Time: Start a new book and read five nights this week. 
That's it. So what's your Sunday 7? 

.....day 44 of a year of writing....


2 comments:

  1. I need to to my Sunday seven today! I'm behind. I am so excited about bible study tomorrow. Can't wait to see everyone. I also need to talk to ya, and figure out a time to meet. Did u ever pick a winner for the Sunday Seven? I am assuming I missed it, I was so busy last week. I am catching up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Sunday Seven! I am so unbelievably behind in all areas of my life (including blogging) so I really need to get mine set for the week. I love how much this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs