Yes you read it right. I said a Giveaway! That last one was too much fun, and now I see why people do giveaways.
So, we'll get to the giveaway in a minute. You have to get through the work of the Sunday 7 before you can find out what it is! (Yes, I'm fully aware that you can scroll down to find out, which I'm sure you just did, just hang with me!)
Okay the Sunday 7 is my new favorite planning tool. I did this for many many weeks in a row this Spring, and it made me so happy!
So the Sunday 7 is back as a regular installment here on a year of writing. The thing I love about the Sunday 7 is that you get to start over every Sunday. A fresh start every 7 days.
Step by step mini goals are what get you to the bigger goal. You eat an elephant one bite at a time, and that is exactly the mindset behind the Sunday 7.
If you're up for getting your week in order and making mini (attainable) goals for yourself, here's how it works.
You pick the 7 most important areas of your life. Most people can categorize their 7 as follows:
- Health and Fitness
- Down Time
Then you set a goal for each of the 7 areas for you to accomplish within the next 7 days. You're gonna love it! I know it!
You can make your 7 areas whatever you need them to be. Depending on the time of the year, I often change of of my 7 to Home Organization.
So here are mine for the week:
- Faith: I'm starting my morning every day this week in God's word. 7 days. This is the week.
- Family: Well since I'm going to be gone the entire week, this is a hard one. I am going to search for sweet little gifts to bring home to my babies (usually books). We'll talk via skype and on the phone.
- Relationships: I get to work on this one this week! There are so many incredible women who I look up to and adore who will be at the event I'm attending this week in Boise. I am so excited to grow the relationships with the girls on my team who are going, but also with women from all around the country that I have the opportunity to learn from this week.
- Work: I actually do have to work this week. I am leading the all consultant training call for Scentsy on Tuesday which I have to prepare for, and then I will be speaking at a training in Tulsa on Saturday over goal setting (YEAH!). I have two presentations to prepare for and practice.
- Health and Fitness: No cooking for me this week. That'll be a change! But I am going to make sure I drink tons of water (I tend to not drink enough water when I travel). I am going to run three days this week (even though I'm going to be traveling). I can do it. Plus, I get to hang with awesome friends, some of whom I think will run with me...Jami P, you up for a couple of morning runs?
- Finances: The checkbook has to be balanced before I leave and our budget has to be laid out. It's now a weekly occurrence for us that helps us stay on top of where our money is going and why.
- Down Time: Reading for fun! I did it every night this week, and it's such a great relaxer for me. I'm packing up my Kindle ready to read every day. (More on the Kindle vs. paperbook debate in a later post).
So, there you have it. Are you wondering why you just read all about my week?
It was an example for you! That's right, this week, if you want to win the giveaway, you're going to have to post your Sunday 7 below as a comment.
And what will you win ?
Directly from Much Ado About You......It's a planner!
Are you surprised? Come on, do you know me yet? This one is great! (I may even love more than the Erin Condren Life Planner...more on that later too.....) Check it out.
You can check out all the fun details at http://www.maay-redo.blogspot.com/.
So to win your very own Much Ado About You planner:
- Join this Site (see the blue button in the left column....click that if you're not already a follower)
- Post your Sunday 7 as a comment below.
Good luck! And happy planning!
.....day 37 of a year or writing.....