Traveling

Friday, April 15, 2011

So once again we are on the road for a Scentsy training. This time it's South Dakota where it has been snowing today!

My goal with this trip was to intentionally make sure this trip didn't completely wear us out. Anytime we travel, it's like we need a day or two of recovery when we get home. Hopefully this trip will be a smooth one.

We headed out today around 1:00 and arrived in South Dakota around 4:45. It's been nice having a day with my husband, just the two of us. It doesn't happen a lot, so its been refreshing. We'll be home on Sunday around 1:00. We'll see if I can jump right into my Sunday routine when we get home.

With one or both of us traveling at least once a month now, I figured that we better start making it more of our normal routine. We better figure out how to make it as normal as possible for our entire family.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs