Winner Winner!

Thursday, September 8, 2011


Was the suspense enough to drive you crazy?!

I know, I know. I pushed it to the last minute, but I thought it would be more fun that way!

I'm so thrilled that you all LOVE the Erin Condren Life Planner as much as I do! And I can't wait for someone to win one!

Drum roll.........




By the way, this was totally randomly selected.


And the winner is.....Ramie Babcock. And here is how she plans on using her new on-the-go life Planner.



Ramie Babcock said...
Love this! Right now, I'm using a slew of things...and the Cozi app is great, but there is no place for me to keep my goals for the month. Here is everything I'm attempting to track right now- tonight-actually, as I type this!
1. Scentsy goals: I'm going to make director by October or November!
2. Scentsy parties/basket parties out/Vendor Blender I'm the organizer of/Fundraiser
3. Soccer Practice for Jackson (daddy and I coach)
4. Grocery shopping! (+coupons!)
5. Workouts. I'm making it a priority and my goal is to train hard to make a 5k by November and a 1/2 by February.
6. All the paperwork for Kindergarten--goodness!!

The list goes on...geesh! Too much! Scentsy binder is great, but the ring is so big that I am CONSTANTLY having to take papers out JUST to write for the day...I think this is FANTASTIC and would love something that is full of color like that!
Congrats Ramie! Now you get to go to http://www.erincondren.com and pick out all the details of your planner. There are tons of designs to choose from so have fun!


And for those of you who didn't win, thanks for participating! And if you just HAVE to have one, make sure you check out all the great stuff at http://www.erincondren.com.

As it turns out, giveaways are lots of fun, so you can rest assured that there will be another one as soon as I find something else that I think I can't live without!

Stay tuned.

.....day 27 of a year of writing.....


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! How am I just now seeing this!! Thank you SOOO much!! Can't wait to use it! :) WOO HOO!! Allison, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs