Sunday! It sure doesn't feel that way around here. After twenty-seven hours of pre-service foster care training in three days, I feel like we had no weekend at all!
But I am glad to be sitting down and planning out my busy week so I can make sure it all gets done. Sunday means it's time for the Sunday 7, where we focus on the 7 most important areas of our lives and what things need to be done in each of those areas this week.
The Sunday 7:
1. Faith: This week, I'm going to be in God' Word every single day. I have slipped slightly out of a good habit and have missed those words dearly. I also want to start writing my prayers (in a journal I bought weeks ago), and memorize a new verse.
2. Family: Focus on more consistency in our household this week. I broke down and ordered chore charts for my kiddos. I was going to make them, but found these on Etsy and couldn't resist! You can find them at Abbie's House on Etsy by clicking here. I know that giving my kids a little more responsibility will be a great thing around our house.
3. Relationships: Well ,this is my hubby's birthday week! He is turning 30! I plan on spending the week letting him know how much he's loved and appreciated.....shhhhh.....some of it is a surprise just in case he reads this. : )
4. Work: (Scentsy) Oh my goodness! I need to touch base with as many of my frontline consultants as I can this week. Having lunch with a couple of them! I also need to work on plans for our Directors Christmas Dinner and catch up on e-mails....what's new?
5. Health and Fitness: I'm getting back on track here! When Brian was gone, it was hard to find the time to workout, so it didn't happen! This week, I'm getting back into my early morning workout routine. Yeah!
6. Finances: We are in the process of going all cash. We're switching from using our debit cards for everything to using cash. It's been a process, but we're almost there. We're holding ourselves accountable with a budget. I need to plan a budget meeting and get our cash envelopes ready to go this week.
7. Down Time: The hardly ever happens down time.....for me this week, I'm going to make it a priority to read for enjoyment every night and take at least one bath this week.
So there you have it...my Sunday 7. So what does your week look like? Have you planned it out? Do you have your To Do list started? Please share.....we'd love to hear what's important to you this week.
.....day 72 of a year of writing.....