Well, fall is finally in the air, and I am so excited to wear boots and scarves and do a little fall shopping.
With fall clothes shopping comes the dreaded turning of the closets!
Does anyone else do this? No? It's only me?
Well, go figure.
I'm going to complain about it anyway.
Every time it changes from winter to spring or summer to fall, the closets in the Dalke house get turned into mayhem! I take all the no longer weather appropriate clothes and put them in tupperwares that live in the top part of my closet, and rescue the stuffy, wrinkled, oh how I missed you scarves and boots kind of clothes from their plastic prison so they can live on hangers and in drawers until the next closet change.
It happens to all the closets. I started with Addison's today. Her's is always the hardest. With three girls in our family (two cousins), we have a plethora of girl clothes. My sister-in-law Kristi brought over two huge Tupperwares of clothes for me to go through last week, so had to start with Addison's closet first.
I'm only about halfway done, but I do plan on showing you pictures later this week. I also plan to tackle Luke's closet this week, too. His is actually really easy. We haven't had any hand me downs with Luke so all I have to do is pull out the clothes that don't fit and put them in a box to be handed down. He also needs a new wardrobe every season which makes that part a little harder.
I do not have any intentions of tackling my closet this week. It is too big of a project! I have to pace myself. And with Brian out of town, I already feel behind.
Even though it's late, I know I have to plan out my week if I plan on getting anything done.
So here is my Sunday 7. To read what the Sunday 7 is all about click here.
- Faith: Start everyday this week in God's word. Memorize two new Scriptures this week.
- Family: Be patient with my kids. Make dinner around the table a priority. Reading daily with each kiddo.
- Home Organization: Kid's closets changed over!
- Work (Scentsy): Prep for a great team meeting on Sunday and provide helpful training on our live online training on Tuesday night.
- Health and Fitness: Workout three days this week and cook at least four healthy dinners.
- Finances: Finish our Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey) budget. We're going back to cash and going to attempt to pay off all our vehicles ASAP.
- Downtime: In bed by 11:00 each night this week (I'm already breaking this one) and at least one relaxing bath.
Want to know what the giveaway is? How about my favorite Scentsy warmer and three of my favorite scents?! Jane and a bar of Sugar Cookie, Clove and Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Marshmallow. (Delicious when you mix them together!)
Anyone can win! All you have to do is plan out your Sunday 7 below by posting a comment. If you need further instructions, click here.
Happy planning and good luck! The winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 12th.
.....day 58 of a year of writing.....