Happy Cyber Monday!

Monday, November 28, 2011


Well, it's 2:30 p.m. and I am still wearing my jammies. My love seat is covered in folded laundry just waiting to be put away. There is a sink full of dirty dishes waiting for the clean dishes to be taken out of the dishwasher, and I'm hosting Bible study at my house tonight. But the good news......Pandora Radio is playing Christmas music and I'm busy checking off my Christmas list on this Cyber Monday.

There are tons of sites offering 20-30% off your entire order at checkout plus free shipping. I'm trying to do it all right now. That's the goal. Check off the list.

One of my spiritual gifts is giving, so sometimes I have to keep a cap on it. I love to give. This year I'm keeping track of everything I'm spending on each person with the coolest app called The Christmas List. I think I told you about it before. But it's helping me stay on track, and I love it.

Right now, I'm in the middle of filling my carts, and here's what I'm finding and where I'm shopping:

Toys-R-Us has free shipping on orders of $49 or more and tons of great deals throughout the site. I found scooters for both my kids for under $40. Not too shabby.

Carter's has everything 25% off. Just use the code CYBERSAVE at checkout.

Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Piperlime  are taking 30% off of your entire order today when you use the code HUGECYBER at checkout. Plus shipping is always free when you spend $50 or more.

amazon.com  I'm a huge Amazon fan. I always compare prices from other stores to the prices on Amazon, and most of the time, things are cheaper at Amazon (but not always). Plus they have great daily and lightening deals.

Kohl's is also offering 20% off your entire order at checkout with the code CYBER20. Plus, they have free shipping. It's great!


There you have it. Just a little of the shopping craziness that's happening at my house today.

Wishing you lots of savings today! I've got to get back to filling up those cyber carts!

Happy Cyber Monday!

.....day 108 of a year of writing.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs