I Had Other Plans for Tonight....

Saturday, November 12, 2011


Tonight Brian and I are in Salt Lake City, Utah, waiting to meet with our accountant/tax guys on Monday. It's been a wonderful day of remembering why we love each other. Time away is so important....more on that later.

I had plans to write about a few of my favorite things tonight, but I ran across something that made me cry today.

It's simply the words of a momma with a special needs baby. She has beautiful words and beautiful pictures. I know that I have posted about her before, but tonight brought tears to my eyes. It reminds me why I love my babies the way I do.

I love the way they need me. The way they rely on me. Kelle Hampton puts it into words beautifully. She has a way of describing life exactly as it is. Check it out. I dare you.

More tomorrow from us. For tonight, may you be inspired by Enjoying the Small Things.




.....day 92 of a year of writing.....



1 comment:

  1. Kelle is my #1 blog that I go to! I really enjoy going through and reading all her past entries starting with the 1st one! Nella and Lainey couldn't be any more adorable.
    It was odd... I saw Nella in the swing under "the intentional peace" and thought blogger was all out of wack =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs