Online Shopping?

Monday, November 21, 2011


Here's the question of the month.....are you an online shopper and do you prefer online shopping over shopping in a store?

Last year I did a ton of online shopping, and while I enjoy being at the mall on occasion, the reality is, shopping at the mall is extremely time consuming. Plus, I will do everything in my power to not take a two year old and a four year old to the mall. It's not my idea of fun.

With today's technology, online shopping has become a breeze. With free shipping and sites that have teamed up with other sites to offer one time shipping, you're really not losing much because of a shipping charge anymore.

Plus, with online shopping, it's easy to find clothes in the right size and color without having to dig through store shelves or racks.

I have a new favorite online shopping experience after tonight though, and I have to share!



www.zulily.com is a daily deals site with items for home, baby, women, and children. It has great toys, fun personalized gifts, and cheap shipping! I love zulily! You never know exactly what you'll find—the brands they offer change every day. It's like finding a treasure chest full of cute stuff. Membership is free and I know you'll love it, too.

My friend, Ashley, sent me an invitation today because she knows I love Melissa and Doug toys, and there are Melissa and Doug toys on www.zulily.com today. Thanks to Ashley and Zulily, I officially started my Christmas shopping today. Yeah!

I picked up a couple of these fun Chocolate Sundae sets from Melissa and Doug for only $19.99 (regularly $40).


I also found these great personalized plates for $24 (normally $40). Perfect for family friends or those "hard to buy for" co-workers. (I don't have any "hard to buy for" co-workers.....I'm just saying....).


You've got to check it out! I really am curious about your overall opinion of online shopping...good, bad? What do you think?

.....day 101 of a year of writing.....

2 comments:

  1. I love online shopping. In fact, most of my shopping this year will be done online. Though I'm doing a little bit of Black Friday shopping, I hate the crowds. I admit that I don't like buying clothes online (though I do) because I really like to try things on. Zullily is great!! Love that sundae toy you bought. plumdistrict.com is another site for mom's that offers all kinds of deals and goodies. You can also find deals in your area. Yeah for online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The online shopping become great by providing some awesome Daily Deals on online portals.

    koopje and aanbieding

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs