Christmas Cards...Where Are Yours?

Saturday, December 17, 2011


Are your Christmas cards just sitting in a pile somewhere?

I love going to the mailbox during Christmas. Instead of bills (actually it's in addition to bills) there are Christmas cards waiting for me to open them!

This year I wanted to find an easy and fun way to display them all. Thank you Pinterest!

And this was super easy. All you need is any type of ribbon. (I wanted to find cute Christmas ribbon, but I never got around to it). I happened to have black tulle on hand, so that's what I used.

You'll also need push pins, paperclips or clothespins, and a pair of scissors.


Just take your ribbon and pin it on the inside of your cabinet on both the top and the bottom. You'll want to make sure the ribbon is pulled tight so the cards don't sag when you hang them. (This literally took me less than 5 minutes.)

Pile of cards+ribbon+paperclips= Easy Christmas Card Display



I started by using clothespins. They're easy, cheap, and a cute way to attach the card to the ribbon. 


When I ran out of clothespins, I started using red paperclips. I like the look of the paperclips, too. The clips don't take any attention away from the cards. 



You like it? Make your own.....so easy, so cute. 

Oh, and here is our Christmas card this year. We only had one made, so here's your copy....Merry Christmas! : )



"And an angel of the Lord stood by them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.10 And the angel said unto them, Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people:11 for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord.12 And this is the sign unto you: Ye shall find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, and lying in a manger." Luke 2:9-12

.....day 127 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs