Because This is Life

Thursday, December 29, 2011


Well, it's 10:00 p.m. We're all still awake.

Brian is painting.



I just brewed up a cup of coffee (decaf of course).

The kiddos are drinking milk and snuggling up for a movie.

My mom is playing Words with Friends.

Mom and I did a little shopping at Lush today. We finally have one in OKC, and I love it!

We ate octopus tonight. (Okay, everyone else tried octopus. I did not.)




I'm still dreaming of that new camera, sigh.....

I framed a ton of pictures today (none of which have made it to the wall yet), and I'm still not done.




I'm doing my absolute best to ignore my planner and not write in it, but I did make a few lists today....I just couldn't help myself!

And amazingly, I have not yet had any huge enlightening moments in these past few days being a little more detached from "work" than I usually am, except that life really can be simple when you want it to be.

And, I'm enjoying the sheer simplicity of it all.

I still have a love/hate relationship with my phone. It's a blessing and a curse all in one.

And that Lush bath is calling my name.

Hoping you too are enjoying a little simplicity this week.

.....day 139 of a year of writing.....

Oh, and Brian finished his painting in the middle of me writing this. I thought you might like to see it. Not too shabby. : ) I love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs