Overload

Thursday, January 19, 2012


It's official. My mind is on overload.

I sat in fierce anticipation today as I waited for Scentsy to make its big announcement. A move that could possibly change the life of my children. Their new business plan is genius and something that no direct sales company has ever done before.

Scentsy has come out with two new line extensions to Scentsy, Layers by Scentsy (a body care and laundry care line) and Sincerely Scent (an online card sending service that sends out cards with a scent sample). And on top of that, Scentsy Inc launched a new brand tonight called Velata, a chocolate fondue company.








We had the opportunity to taste the chocolate that is part of the Velata line while we were in Mexico, and it is to die for! I can't wait to share it with my friends and family!

The thing that makes me most excited about all the new things happening at Scentsy is the vision that Orville and Heidi have.

Their mission statement has always been to have a family friendly, industry leading company, and now they want a family friendly, industry leading company that will change the way people look at direct sales. They want us to be able to pass our businesses on to our children which is not something that currently happens in direct sales.

The idea is brilliant. There are more brands to come in the future. (That is the most exciting part!) And I am excited about what is to come.

Industry leading is a great place to be.

.....day 160 of a year of writing.....

3 comments:

  1. I am actually so excited, that I can't sleep! Most pumped about the chocolate warmers! I am envisioning bridal showers, baby showers etc...
    WOOO! HOOO! Yeah SCENTSY! My mind is turning at all the possibilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Can not wait to learn more... overload for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! Truly amazing. I'm in awe at how much we have grown since joining Scentsy. I'm feel so very blessed that God put this on our path. Blessed. Speechless.
    XO.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs