Scentsy's Leadership Retreat 2012 Part 2

Sunday, January 15, 2012

We had a so much fun at Scentsy's Leadership Retreat in Mexico. The energy I got from this year's trip has had me working all weekend long. The planner in me has been doing some major planning! 

I had some more pictures I thought you might enjoy. These are in no particular order. Thanks to a top from a friend, we found another Palace resort about 15 minutes away from our resort where we enjoyed free food and a real beach. We spent 2 days over there enjoying the beach.  














 






















Wednesday night we stayed over at the Palacar palace for a huge buffet dinner. The great guys over there made us some delicious Mayan coffee, and I practiced changing the shutter speed on my new camera. Sorry for the picture overload.













A Farewell Party. Scentsy gathered us all together for a great dinner and fire show on Thursday night before everyone headed home on Friday. Jacquelyn and Matt's suite just happened to be right next to the party, so we hung out on the balcony all night long. We had a great time as the pictures will tell. 

 





















  




































.....day 156 of a year of writing.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs