Thank You

Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Your words have covered me, swamped me, almost overwhelmed me. Your prayers for us are being heard.

We are stronger today than we were yesterday.

Most of the day I thought it was Thursday (it was not and still isn't). I had another incredible batch of Girl Scout cookies today (even though I said I was quitting). I got a little frustrated (what's new?). I'm eating cereal for dinner at 10:15 p.m. (even though I cooked for the kiddos). Oh, and my favorite thing that happened today...Brian said to me, "Baby, thanks for not being crazy two days in a row" (to which I replied with a grin, "The day isn't over yet.").

But more than anything, I can't get over you. I can't get over how your words are strengthening us at exactly the right moments. I can't get over how you know exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it.

As you can imagine, my quiet time with the Lord has pretty much been nonexistent over the past five days. I just haven't been quiet enough to hear Him, but, oh, how I hear Him through you!

It really does take a village to raise a child. Thank you for being the support we need when we need it.

Ready for another adventure tomorrow.....

.....day 180 of a year of writing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs