I'm That Crazy Person....Hunger Games!

Thursday, March 22, 2012


It just occurred to me that I often refer to myself as crazy, but hey, I kind of am!

Tonight I will join countless other crazies as we watch The Hunger Games at midnight! We have great friends from church who stood in line for who knows how long to get an entire row of tickets in the balcony of the coolest theatre around here where you can order food from your seat and it gets delivered to you! You know that makes this pregnant girl happy! : )


If you remember correctly, I had a Hunger Games obsession over Christmas break. This is just about my favorite book series ever!

If you haven't read it yet, go on over to Amazon and buy yourself a copy. And make a plan to see the movie. I'm hoping it'll be great! I'm sure you'll hear all about it tomorrow!

Until then, you can enjoy the preview. We're off to the movies!



.....day 223 of a year of writing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs