Sinful Saturday Snack

Friday, March 23, 2012


I know it's not Saturday yet, but you'll definitely want to try this one out tomorrow!

This week has been an interesting one around here. My mom and my best friend and her husband and their little boy were all here this week. I love having a full house, but it meant that I got very little done work wise. (Which is good for me every once in a while.)

We are also seriously considering making an offer on a house next week as well, which means that our house will have to go on the market. So, today I started making lists of all the areas in my house I need to de-clutter.....which is basically every part of my house!

Oh well. There is always work to be done around here. My mom and I spent two hours after dinner tonight cleaning out the garage. It looks amazing! Am I the only one whose garage fills up with crap every few months? I can't figure out why it happens, but it does. But I'm glad to report that now my Tahoe is in the garage and everything is clean! Yeah. I love my momma.

My momma is also the one who highly suggested that we try this Sinful Saturday Snack tonight after all our work.

This recipe actually comes from our good friend and number one baby sitter. She said her mom didn't like making cookies when she was growing up, so they came up with this recipe. My mom tried it last night, and I think she's addicted to it.

Here's what you need: Cookie dough, ice cream, and a microwave......

Start with the cookie dough in a bowl. My momma was generous tonight and put two cookie dough blobs in my bowl. (We used ready to bake dough.)


Next, pop your bowl of cookie dough in the microwave for thirty seconds.


Here's what it looks like when it comes out of the microwave.


Top warm cookie dough with your choice of ice cream. We used good ole' vanilla ice cream. (And I asked for extra ice cream.)


And the last step: Mix it all together. I know it doesn't look good this way, but it is!


Weird, I know....but I promise, it's delicious! Try it. Happy Saturday (just a bit early)!

.....day 224 of a year of writing.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear goodness....seriously. You're killing me here. :) I LOVE cookie dough and I have a major weakness for ice cream. I think my waistline just grew just looking at this. YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs