A Different Sunday

Sunday, April 22, 2012


Today was not what I expected. I'm not sure why I expect things at all anymore. But I was surprised with the day and my attitude.

I woke up to a baby with a fever which meant that we couldn't go to church. Usually this would make me frustrated and annoyed that I would be at home all day with no adult interaction and four bitty ones, two of which are not my own. No worries. My attitude is changing. Today was different.

We went about our morning routine. Everyone played and ate, and they were overall happy. The morning was unusually long, but I was at peace and content.

Brian made it home around 4:30 p.m., and all was still good. I was productive today. Content. Happy.

I was not frustrated. I was not angry. I was not annoyed. That's how I usually feel, but not today.

I don't know what it is other than change through Christ. And I'm good with that. I'm very good with that.

.....day 254 of a year of writing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs