Down to the Wire

Friday, April 27, 2012


We are still up. This is usually how it goes. We just finalized all our powerpoint presentations for tomorrow, and we still have work to do in the morning.

This is always a process. We do tons and tons of prep but we always seem to be up late the night before.

I have finally started writing my speech. That's good news, huh? I think I'll have to finish tomorrow, but it's all good. I finally have a plan.

But, it's time for me to head to bed. We're down to the wire. I'll let you know how tomorrow turns out. It's going to be a ball! Literally!

.....day 259 of a year of writing.....

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to year u speak! I had trouble falling a sleep, I was so excited for today!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs