Dreaming Once Again

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


We're settling into our daily routines with four babies in the house. I don't know that it gets easier, but it gets more systematic, I guess. We make it through each day and there are even days when we thrive.

We are looking forward to a small break from the babies this weekend. We have friends who are staying with them overnight while we head somewhere with our kiddos for a small vacation for a day and a night. I'm ready to simply love on my babies. They get love everyday, but I want them to feel special and loved this weekend. We have the best friends!

And we're still on a house hunt. I think we may have found it today. There is an amazing lake addition in the town we want to be in that I have fallen in love with!

We actually made an offer on a house last week that was countered much higher than we wanted to pay. It's a great house on ten acres that backs up to a pond, but it needs a lot of updating.

Today we looked at another house in this lake addition that I mentioned earlier that I have pretty much fallen in love with.

I am a lake rat by nature. I don't know why, but my heart definitely loves the water. This house is a six bedroom house that backs up to a lake with a beautiful boat and fishing dock. There are trees a million and beautiful views from every window in the house.

I fell in love.

I'm trying not to be in love. But I kind of am. And at this moment, I'm so very glad that we didn't come to an agreement on the first house we made an offer on. I love it when God has everything in His hands (just like He always does).

Anyway, that's it tonight. Just dreaming once again.

We'll see how it pans out.

.....day 242 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs