Transitioning

Monday, April 23, 2012


Hmmmm....where do I start?

It's always interesting when a post starts out this way and since I'm doing this "write everyday for a year" thing sometimes this is how it starts.

I don't know what to tell you today besides that I'm happy. At peace. Comfortable.

I still am floored at the way He simply picked me up, flipped me over, and changed my mind about our current fostering situation.

I'm officially eleven weeks pregnant. Our baby is the size of a lime! (Because I know you wanted to know that.)

I feel like we're in a huge transition period. We have inspections on our new house tomorrow. I'm excited to see it again and walk through it. I'm ready for things to move along. I know that we have work to do on it. I want to pack, but I know that realistically we won't move until July.

Our business also seems to be in a transition (an incredible transition!). We are days away from Scentsy launching their first (of many) new brands. Velata (a chocolate fondue company) will go live on May 1st. Our consultants get to decide if they want to sell Velata or not. If they choose to sell Velata, they sign up as a Velata consultant. The greatest part? All of their sales for Scentsy and Velata combine into one number. It also means that we are going to have an integrated downline. We'll have some people who only sell Scentsy, some people who only sell Velata, and some who sell both. It's really, really, exciting, but I feel like we're just getting geared up.

We're looking at new school options for Addison, and we just enrolled Luke in a Mother's Day Out in Piedmont today. It's all new and exciting. Part of me wishes that I had it in me to homeschool next year, but I know with a baby coming in November, it would not be a good year to be our first year homeschooling.

I am planning on jumping back into meal planning and cooking this week. I'm really hoping that that can happen. I am sick of not cooking!

I guess that's it. Who knows what you'll get tomorrow. I'm thinking it'll be something straight from James. I'm all wrapped up in the book of James, and it has a lot to do with the change that's taking place in me.

I can't wait to share with you.

.....day 255 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs