If We Build It?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So now we're contemplating building. Building a house? Really? There are things I have said that I have no interest in, and building is one of them. I love the idea of it....picking things out and making it my own, but Brian and I are both so stubborn that I'm concerned we would definitely kill each other in the process.

But the more we look, the more we realize that with house prices what they are, we clearly see that in the right addition, we can buy a lot and build and have instant equity in a house, and that sounds pretty good to me.

Luckily, we know a great builder. We have found an incredible housing addition. And maybe, just maybe, it's all beginning to fall into place. I guess we will see as only time will tell. Would you pray that we would clearly understand what the Lord has next for us? We would appreciate that so much.

.....day 284 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs