Home Again - Home Again

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sitting in an airport for over five hours when we're only three driving hours away from home is not my idea of fun. But here we are.

We've kept ourselves busy. Pappadeaux for lunch/dinner, Dunkin Donuts as a snack, and a little bit of shopping in between.

Since our flight was just delayed again, I'm wishing now that we had rented a car hours ago and driven home, but where's the adventure in that?

I was not fond of our four hour flight from the Dominican, but I was very fond of this view. I looked out mid flight to the most beautiful blue I have ever seen.


That redefines the description turquoise, for sure.

And being above the clouds has a way of giving me a new perspective. And who can't use a new perspective?

This I know after a week in paradise....

  • I can't wait to get my arms around my babies. 
  • I have been greatly reminded of things I want to do and who I want to be. 
  • I have been inspired to set big goals and pray big prayers. 
  • I am grateful for the incredible week we spent on the beach with friends and loved ones. 
Thanks Scentsy! 

.....day 309 of a year of writing..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs