I Heart the Olympics

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How I love the Olympics! But, they are making me so very tired! I can't help but watch the late night coverage of all the events in London.

All this late night cheering has made this momma tired. I love the Olympics, but I will also be happy when they're over.

I hate that I can't see it all. I don't want to miss any of it.

Anyone else have that problem?

My personal favorites....gymnastics (of course), diving, swimming, track and field, and sand volleyball. But honestly, I'll watch any of it.


Sorry for the really awful picture. But I figured since I haven't posted pics in a while, you might need a picture. So here's my view from the couch while watching Ali Raisman's medal ceremony for her gold medal win on the floor. Clear as mud, isn't it?

Hope you too are enjoying the Olympics....even if they are keeping you up until all hours of the night.

.....day 361 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs