Inspired

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So I think it was 2 weeks ago roughly when I told you I was going to start writing again....remember that?

And I haven't done it. I'm chalking it up to having a new baby and being in a new house....and all sorts of other excuses.

The reality is, I consider myself a writer. I know that I am best at being me when I'm writing, yet I don't do it.

Today I was surprisingly and unexpectedly inspired in the strangest way.

I went to a networking luncheon, and found myself surrounded by a group of amazing women, and there was something in my heart that leapt a little.

I am usually the inspirer. I am usually the one who gives the pep talks, and encourages people, and loves on people. And today I felt encouraged in the strangest way. I really can't explain it other than it was a good feeling and a good vibe.

My soul was quietly reminded that I have more to give in the best kind of way.

I am by no means perfect nor will I ever claim to be, but I am strong and smart and good at a few good things. There are things that I love and love well. And there is more that I want to share.

So I think it's time to forgo my constant commitments to write and just start writing. Whatever it looks like, I just need to do it.

So there. I was inspired today. I was reminded today. And I remembered that I want and need to write.

So there you have it. Writing. I'm doing it. Enough said.


1 comment:

  1. Man I wish you could have heard Prscilla's message last week at that Mom conference (yes we are on a first name basis). She talked about how to "Just do it". Whatever HE says JUST DO IT. I believe he has called you to write, you have a way with words and people read your words. Girlfriend, JUST DO IT! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs