Happy Sunday {Printable Sunday 7 List}

Monday, June 10, 2013

After a long day of being mommy to my 3 littles while daddy helped his momma and daddy move today, I'm officially exhausted. {I know he's going to be so much more exhausted than I am.}

It was a good day. We made a giant camp out under the trees in our front yard this morning. It was like a slice of summer time heaven pie.


I'm finally snuggled up in bed, planning out the week ahead. And that's a good thing.

That means that it's time for the Sunday 7! A few of my friends and fellow SuperStar directors and I recently got together and shot a video that talked about the challenges of running a small business in the summer months when life is a little different for everyone.

You can see the video in it's entirety below.


I think one of the keys to finding success thru the busy summer months is having a written goal. We tend to get distracted and forget that we need to have down in writing what it is we want to accomplish for the day, week, or month.

In the conclusion to the above video, we challenge everyone watching to actually get a plan on paper. Set some goals for the summer. Find a way to hold yourself accountable.


I am all about written goals. But I often get distracted from my monthly goal, so I created a system called The Sunday 7 that helps me stay on track and set small, weekly goals to reach my bigger goal.

The Sunday 7 is not just about business. It is about your entire life, the things that are most important to you, your values.

Here's how it works:

  1. You pick the top 7 most important things you in your life. (Most people can classify theirs based around what you see below....but it's flexible! Do what works for you.) 
  2. Write down the most important tasks you need to do this week concerning those areas of your life. 
  3. Take those tasks and find a time where they fit into your schedule. 
That's it! We're managing our time well, and setting weekly goals all at the same time. 

Now I will tell you that I have super exciting news concerning The Sunday 7 this week....thanks to my friend Emmy at Much Ado About You, we now have a printable template for the Sunday 7 that you can print off, fill in, and keep in your planner all week long! 

Here is a little sneak peek of what you'll get next week: 




But this week you can download a blank copy by clicking here

Next week I'll have a copy with the 7 most popular values already filled in so all you have to add are you tasks. 

  1. Faith 
  2. Family 
  3. Friends/Relationships
  4. Work
  5. Health and Fitness
  6. Finances
  7. Down Time 
Happy planning to you! And don't forget that if you want an August start date Much Ado About You planner, you only have until tomorrow, June 10th to order one! 






1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison,

    I know that you are really loving the Much Ado About You planner... Is your Sunday 7 list in the planner, if not...have you talked to her about working in your Sunday 7 List? I would love that option

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs