Fall....I'm pretty sure it's still July

Saturday, July 20, 2013

There is a part of me that yearns for the Fall every year about this time. 

The crisp, cool air. The football games. The smell of school supplies. 

School supplies have a smell if you didn't know. And it's a good smell. 

I love all those things. And I especially love the return to routine that Fall calls for. Everything seems to fall in place when school starts again. 

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE the summer. But the summer is hard when you have a bunch of littles and you're trying to juggle being a stay at home mommy AND a work from home mommy. 

My craving for all things Fall is what caused me to come home from Scentsy's Family Reunion last week and put Pumpkin Roll and Clove and Cinnamon in all my Scentsy warmers. (It was rainy, so it worked). 

I don't really know what my point to this whole post was. I think I just wanted to tell that I'm excited about Fall. I don't want it to be here too soon, but I will welcome it with open arms. I'm not excited about my girl going into 1st grade. That's probably a different story for a different day. 

This week has been crazy and that is probably why I am yearning for Fall a little too early this year. 

You can be sure that tomorrow will feature a Sunday 7 post because I desperately need some intentional planning in my life. 

Happy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs