Murder is the word

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


So you may recall that I hosted a huge surprise Murder Mystery party for Brian's 30th birthday party. And it was a blast. It was really a ton of fun. You can see all the pics here and read all the details here.  

The only thing I did wrong was invite too many people. A good murder mystery is best played out in front of good friends. Since it was Brian's 30th and a surprise, I thought I should invite all his friends from all areas of his life. 



I would advise against this if you were to plan your own murder mystery. It's best done in a group where everyone knows everyone else. It's just more fun that way. 

So last night Brian and I decided that we wanted to host another Murder Mystery before school starts. Just for fun. 

We like hosting and we love getting our friends together, so we figured, why not? (It's not like I don't have enough to do already....but that's a minor detail}. 

So anyways, that's what we're thinking. We'll use http://www.nightofmystery.com/ to get a story and all the character details. They make it so easy. 

I'm excited. We're off to read scripts and see which one we want to try out this time! 

Would you ever do it? I'm just curious if I'm the only crazy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs