Today I'm as Happy as a Bird with a French Fry

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I had to leave my babies today. 

And that is hard. It's always hard. 

But today I am happier than a bird with a french fry. I mean really, it doesn't get better than this. 


Brian and I drove in the car for 12 hours today. And I have to say that I am one blessed woman. After 11 years of knowing and loving this man, I love him more now than I ever have. I consider it a huge blessing. 

We spent the entire day in the car (granted, I spent a good 4 hours sleeping with my mouth wide open, because that's how I sleep), but we spent the day in the car, and I enjoyed it. 

When we arrived in Indy, we checked into our penthouse suite at the Embassy Suites (it's a penthouse only because we are hosting our team here tomorrow). But somewhere in the past 5 years of our Scentsy experience, we have definitely become travel snobs. I don't know how it happened. I seriously think that Scentsy has spoiled us with so many free and luxurious trips, that we have somehow turned into travel snobs.....I'll tell you that story later. 

But today I am so grateful for a man who I love and love spending time with even after all these years. We are together at a Family Reunion of a company that has changed our lives. 

In all honesty, it's a company that has brought us joy, pain, fear, and peace. We have been brought to our knees and have found our marriage struggling and later thriving because of our involvement with a successful company that we now see as a family. 

This week we celebrate all of that. Who we were; who we are now; and who we will become as the Lord continues to mold and change us. 

So today, I am happier than a bird with a french fry, for many, many reasons, but mostly because of the man who stands by my side through all of it. 

Scentsy Family Reunion.....here we come! 

If you want all the details and pictures, make sure you follow us on our journey this week. 





2 comments:

  1. I am too so happy! Thank you for all you and Brian have poured into us, your downline. I am blessed beyond measure to have you as my sponsor. So excited to be here, and to graduate LTC! I am so excited for the blessings yet to come with Scentsy! They do spoil us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Excited to watch all of convention unfold. Hoping to meet you soon. Bobbi (Alisa Goldman's team from California)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs