One of those days

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I swore I would not do this when I came home, but somehow today became one of those days. 

I have so much on my mind. I wish I weren't thinking so much. I wish I were already in bed. I'm setting my alarm for 5:00 am (yes, you read that right.....5 am!). I have been getting up much earlier lately, and it has made a huge difference. 

The week before we went to Summit, I was up before 6 am every morning. It gave me time to read my Bible, study, pray, workout, and I swear, I was a different person. It's very, very hard to turn a night owl into a morning person, but I am desperately trying. {all I do at night is waste time, honestly}

So tomorrow I have a Barre3 class at 6 am, but I really want to have a few minutes to do some Bible study before I have to leave, which means I need to be up at 5:00. That is soooo early!

In my presentation this weekend, I talked about questioning everything you do in your business, and funny enough, we came home and have been questioning everything. And it's good, but it's also hard, because sometimes you have to say no to the good things, so you can say yes to the great things. 

We sort of have all our eggs in one basket over here, so we feel a lot of pressure sometimes to makes the right decisions, and be careful of how we spend our money and time and resources. 

And sometimes that means making hard decisions. 

Anyways, that's what's going on over here....lots running through my brain. I'm excited about the coming week, and all the people I get to sit down and chat with. It's a busy week when it comes to appointments, and those are the best kind of weeks! 

Hoping your Sunday was blessed and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs