Peeps.....I need 'em

Monday, October 21, 2013


Tonight....a quick post about community. It is so vital people. I mean, even the introvert in me craves community. 

I am having the kind of week where I can't wait to see my women's group walk thru my front door in the morning, and I am happy because I just spent an hour chatting with some incredible leaders on my team. 

There is nothing like community. Nothing. We are called to. We need it. The Bible reminds us that community is what made the early church and what we too are called to.
Acts 2:42
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.
Just thankful for an incredible community tonight. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs