Wyatt's 1st Birthday Party

Saturday, November 9, 2013

So I've been flaky lately. I'll be the 1st to admit it. I know my blog header says I'll write everyday, and I haven't been. I haven't felt like it. And honestly, I've been a little uninspired. There's been too much in my head to allow me to really think and dream and plan. But since I've been off of social media for a while now, I feel different. 

I feel more like me. I feel more like a leader. I feel more motivated and focused, and I'm getting re-inspired. And it feels so good. 

I guess sometimes you just have to clear your mind of all the extra baggage to feel lighter in your soul. 

I'm narrowing my focus and re-defining. 

But I also thought you might want to see our big 1-year-old's birthday party. We held it on the night of the 1st OKC Thunder home game of the regular season, so we went with a basketball theme. 



































2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs