I have the coolest friends. One of my sweet friends who sells Stella and Dot was introduced to our Hope Link families at our Christmas in July fundraiser. She fell in love and wanted to do something to help, so she offered to donate her personal commission from a trunk show to Hope Link OKC.
So last night, we had a great time trying on jewelry and eating Velata chocolate (of course!) We even broke out our Christmas lists and started checking off boxes. So today, I'm doing something I very rarely do, I'm encouraging you to go shop for something I don't sell. But it's for a wonderful cause!
If you want to shop for a cause, or if you just need a good excuse to buy a couple beautiful things, head on over to Sara's online shop and shop away.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces.
|Renegade Cluster Bracelet|
|Interlock Cross Necklace|
|Trinity Pendant Gold|
|On the Mark Necklace|
|New Engravable Necklaces|
Connecting mothers who have children with rare or undiagnosed disorders while providing encouragement, hope, and support through fellowship and prayer.
- Provide an opportunity for moms with similar circumstances to network
- Give moms the opportunity to share their stories with an audience who can appreciate and identify with the challenges they face.
- Provide a positive environment where moms can receive encouragement and fellowship.
- Share information, resources, and experience that may be beneficial to others.
- Provide prayer support for one another as we navigate the unique obstacles that come with the unknown and uncertainty of rare and undiagnosed conditions.