More Planning tools and tips

Sunday, August 17, 2014


Since we've been talking planners around here lately, I thought it would be helpful to show you a few of the other tools we use to maintain our sanity around here. 

In case you missed yesterday's post, I'm giving away 2 free planners. Check it out here.

Sunday is usually the day that I figure out exactly how the coming week will function. I've found that as a wife, a mom, and a small business owner, this is absolutely vital to my ability to function from day to day. 

Here's a snapshot of my dining room table today while everyone rested. 


So a few things, you can see my Driven Dreamer weekly spread there in the bottom middle. 

At the top right and bottom right are a monthly meal planner and a grocery list from Jones Design Company. There is a great paper works section on her site that reads: 

A monthly collection of stylish designs to help keep you organized. Choose from the digital (print on your own) version or the print + digital version (a set of prints will be mailed to you). 

I'm a huge fan. Go ahead...go check it out.

In the center of the picture above are: to the right...is our jumbo monthly calendar from Erin Condren and to the left is our Weekly Schedule Pad from Erin Condren. The jumbo monthly calendar hangs on our fridge and has everything that has to do with our family schedule. The weekly pad hangs in our kitchen as well and is more detailed and includes dinner plans for the week as well. It's a quick at a glance look for everyone to see what's going on at a glance. 

 Any whoo.....I thought you like to see that there's lots of crazy planning that takes place at my house. 

What about you? Do you have any great products that I don't know about yet? What works to help you keep your family organized? 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs